Dave’s Dramatic Transformation
Dave got a wake-up call when his doctor told him he was heading for Type 2 diabetes and found the motivation to do whatever it took to regain his health. DDF is a great tool to help people differentiate hunger from habit, but dialling in your macronutrients and micronutrients of the food you eat always yields the best results.
Dave, like many of us, has a hectic life with a busy job and family commitments, but he found time to use a quantified approach to nutrition and saw some great results! He made the time to manage the inputs that always lead to success, and the outputs looked after themselves.
As he dialled in his macros and his micros, he found some renewed energy in some extra effort at the gym.
DDF helped him to understand whether he was fueling adequately (but not too much for his workouts.
Tracking his macros and micros helped him realise that his alcohol wasn’t helping him reach his goals.
He was a super eager student of nutrition and body recomposition and learned to nourish his body!
Dave saw an awesome transformation that he is super proud of.
Congratulations Dave!!! Your transformation is inspirational!
Want to be part of the next masterclass?
We’d love you to join us in the next Six Week Nutritional Optimisation Masterclass which will be commencing 6 February 2021.
WHAT YOU GET
- full access to the Nutrient Optimiser
- 400+ recipes to short cut your journey towards Nutritional Optimisation
- a support community with daily lessons to guide you through the process, and
- weekly live Q&As.
- Week 1 – establish your baseline to understand your current macro and micronutrient gaps.
- Week 2 – prioritise protein to ensure you are getting enough.
- Week 3 – find your carbohydrate tolerance.
- Week 4 – dial in fat to intake to ensure you are getting enough (but not too much) energy.
- Week 5 – ensure you are meeting the optimisers the minimum nutrient intake levels (to prevent diseases of deficiency).
- Week 6 – compete for the highest nutrient score!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Join now to get the USD$49 early bird discount (usually USD$67).
Sign up at https://optimisingnutrition.com/challenge/
We can’t wait to see what will happen on your journey towards nutritional optimisation!