Did you know you have a unique nutrition prescription that is just right for YOU?
But what is it?
How do you find it?
What’s the answer?
You won’t find it in the latest best-selling diet book.
Not even your nutritionist or doctor knows what it is.
But with some guidance, self-reflection, personal experimentation, and the right tools, it’s not that hard to find the diet that suits your unique goals, context, and preferences.
It’s true! There is no perfect one-size-fits-all dietary prescription that works for everyone all the time.
We all require a unique mix of protein, fat, and carbs tailored to our unique lifestyle, goals, budget, beliefs, and preferences.
Sadly, we’ve seen so much confusion and frustration as people try to follow the latest popular extreme approach, whether that be:
- Low protein,
- High protein,
- Plant-based, or
Even if they help for a while, the reality is that very few people manage to stick to these ways of eating long term. Instead, we usually revert to our old habits.
You don’t have to upend everything you’re already doing. You only need to make enough of a change to move towards your goal at a sustainable rate.
While many people think they want overnight success, the reality is they need to build successive tiny habits to achieve and sustain their long-term goals!
Rather than jumping to unsustainable extremes, we always see the best long-term success when people start with what they know best and progressively move towards optimal.
That’s why we designed the Macros Masterclass.
We want to guide you through dialling in your macronutrients to align with your unique goals, such as:
- Fat loss while maximising satiety and minimising muscle loss.
- Muscle growth while minimising fat gain.
- Healthy maintenance and aging while preventing sarcopenia and loss of lean mass.
- Blood sugar stabilisation in someone with insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, Type-2, or Type-1 diabetes.
What Do You Get?
Our Data-Driven Macros Challenge includes:
- A 30-day guided course to progressively dial in your macronutrients.
- 45 days of access to our web-based software and app, Nutrient Optimiser, which contains:
- Smart Macros Algorithm to fine-tune your macros.
- 460+ nutrient-packed NutriBooster recipes tailored for a wide range of goals and preferences.
- Optimised food lists tailored to your current diet.
- Biometric tracking.
- Training on the nuances of tracking your food to ensure you get the most out of your data.
- Access to our 460+ Nutribooster recipes in Cronometer to simplify planning ahead and tracking.
- Sample meal plans optimised for a range of goals and preferences.
- Walkthrough tutorial videos.
- Live weekly group Q&As.
- Daily posts and group support in our brand new learning platform.
What You Will Learn
Data-Driven Macros will teach you:
- The critical role of each macronutrient (protein, carbs, and fat).
- How to tailor your macros to align with your personal goals.
- To plan ahead using our NutriBooster recipes and meal plans.
In the Data-Driven Macros Challenge, we will guide you through the following steps:
- Week 1 – Baselining
- Week 2 – Prioritising protein
- Week 3 – Find your carb tolerance
- Week 4 – Leverage fat
When Does It Start?
Our first Data-Driven Macros challenge starts on 8 January 2022.
If you join now, you’ll get access to our fantastic new course platform and all the introductory course info to start your journey straight away!
- All about the Macros Masterclass [FAQ #1]
- Macronutrients [FAQ #2]
- Cronometer [FAQ #3]
- Nutrient Optimiser [FAQ #4]
- Optimising your food and meal choices [FAQ #5]
- Optimising Your Blood sugars [FAQ #6]
- Exercise [FAQ #7]
- Tracking your progress [FAQ #8]
- Join the next Macros Masterclass