Did you know YOU have your own unique nutritional prescription?
Yes, that’s right: there is a perfect diet, just for YOU?
- What is it?
- How do you find it?
- What’s the answer?
Here’s a hint…
You won’t find it in the latest best-selling diet book.
It’s not in the latest X pill or magic supplement that influencer Y is paid to promote.
Your nutritionist or doctor doesn’t even know what it is!
So what is it?
It’s true! There is no perfect one-size-fits-all dietary prescription that works for everyone. But your ideal diet may be closer than you think.
With some direction, self-reflection, experimentation, and guidance with the right tools, it’s not hard to design the perfect diet that aligns with your unique goals, context, and preferences.
You don’t need to swing to extremes – you only need to make a few tweaks to YOUR CURRENT DIET to start moving sustainably towards your goals.
Sadly, we’ve seen so much confusion and frustration as people try to follow the latest extreme diet fad, whether it be:
- Low-protein, or even
Even if these approaches sometimes help for a while, very few people stick to them over the long term. Instead, they usually give up and revert to their old habits when cravings kick in.
Then, what about supplements? Do you feel the pain of FOMO (fear of missing out) after hearing about the laundry list of sponsored supplements your favourite influencer is taking?
The truth is, many people are wasting a LOT of money on supplements they don’t need.
There may be benefits in taking supplements if you have a diagnosed deficiency in a particular micronutrient or if you cannot get certain nutrients from food. But for most people, they only create expensive, brightly coloured pee and a false sense of security. Many people think they have ‘nutritional insurance’ and continue eating the same nutrient-poor, low-satiety foods that make them fat, sick, and tired.
What if I told you that there’s an easy way to get all the nutrients you require in the forms and ratios that your body understands and knows how to use?
This is why we designed the Micros Masterclass.
We’ve spent the past five years researching and analysing data from people living in the real world to understand how each macronutrient and micronutrient affects their hunger and satiety. We now have a unique database of 141,742 days of macronutrient and micronutrient data from 39,869 people who have used Nutrient Optimiser to fine-tune their diet. This has given us a unique, powerful, and precise understanding of how each micronutrient influences our cravings and how much we eat.
The key finding from our analysis is simply that humans, along with all other organisms, continually seek the nutrients they need. We continue to eat until we obtain all the nutrients we need to thrive.
It was easy to get enough nutrients in the past, but energy (from carbs and fat) was harder to find. But today, our modern food environment is filled with calorie-dense, hyper-palatable, nutrient-poor foods that lead most of us to consume more energy than we need to obtain the nutrients we require to thrive.
Trying to deprive your body of energy is futile if you are not getting the nutrients you require daily from your food. No matter how much conscious willpower you can muster, your appetite will always win in the end!
Nutrient density is the missing piece that will empower you to gain control of your appetite. Eating a ‘nutrient-dense diet’ simply means getting enough of all the micronutrients you require without consuming excess energy.
We believe Nutritional Optimisation is the next big thing many are already talking about, but very few people know how to do it.
Rather than depriving your body, our goal is to gamify the process of Nutritional Optimisation. Your goal is simply to solve the puzzle to give your body everything it needs to reach its full potential.
In the Micros Masterclass, we will guide you to understand which nutrients your current diet is missing and which foods and meals you can use to fill those gaps. At the end of the four weeks, you will have your own personalised shortlist list of foods and meals that you love that aligns with your goals and provide you with the nutrients your body requires to thrive.
What Do You Get?
The Micro Masterclass includes:
- A 30-day course that guides you through progressively dialling in your micronutrients.
- 45 days of access to our web-based software and app, Nutrient Optimiser, which contains:
- The Smart Macros Algorithm to fine-tune your macros.
- 600 nutrient-packed NutriBooster recipes tailored to a wide range of goals and preferences.
- Optimised food lists tailored to your current diet.
- Biometric tracking.
- Guidance through the nuances of tracking your food to ensure you get the most out of your data.
- Access to the 600 NutriBooster recipes in Cronometer to simplify planning ahead and tracking.
- Weekly live group Q&As. If you can’t make it live, these will be recorded so you can watch them later.
- Daily lessons and group support in our dedicated learning platform.
What You Will Learn
The Micros Masterclass will teach you:
- The critical role each micronutrient (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids) plays in your diet.
- How to find all the micronutrients in the foods you eat.
- To use our NutriBooster recipes and meal plans to plan ahead.
In the Micros Masterclass, we will guide you through the following steps:
- Week 1 – Baselining to identify which nutrients your diet is lacking
- Week 2 – Optimising your minerals
- Week 3 – Optimising your Vitamins
- Week 4 – Striving for the Optimal Nutrient Intakes
When Does It Start?
- Our next Micros Masterclass starts on 26 November 2022.
- We’d love you to join us on this data-driven nutritional adventure here!
- Micros Masterclass
- Join the Micros Masterclass
- Micros Masterclass FAQs
- Micros Masterclass Articles
- Micros Masterclass Results