The Data-Driven Fasting 30-Day Challenge will guide you to optimise your eating routine to align with your unique metabolism, preferences and goals. We will show you how to manage your blood glucose, optimise your health and burn body fat!
The Data-Driven Fasting 30-Day Challenge will guide you through the following phases.
- Identify your blood glucose trigger that you will use to validate your hunger.
Your Current Foods & Meals
- Learn how the foods and meals you currently eat impact you and which ones spike YOUR blood glucose, crash your blood sugar and leave you ravenously hungry, leave your blood sugar and insulin elevated or make you feel satisfied and allow your blood glucose to return to baseline so you can eat again sooner.
- Develop a shortlist of foods and meals that you enjoy and work for your unique metabolism.
- Delay eating until your blood glucose is below your trigger to ensure that you only eat when you need to refuel.
- Progressively deplete your blood glucose and burn more of your unwanted body fat.
Kerb Your Late-Night Bingeing
- Use your waking blood glucose to identify if you are eating too late.
Main vs Discretionary Meals
- Anchor your eating routine with a Main Meal to ensure you get the nutrients your body requires.
Optimise Your Routine
- Use your blood glucose data trends to optimise what and when you eat.
What You Will Get
- A structured 30-day program with daily lessons to guide you to optimise YOUR fasting routine.
- The Data-Driven Fasting app to track your data and guide your progress.
- 210-page manual, complete with detailed instructions and answers to all the frequently asked questions.
- A workbook to reflect on your learning during the challenge.
- A supportive community forum where you can share your journey and ask lots of questions.
- Weekly Live Q&As where you can ask all your questions and get extra support (these are recorded if you can’t make it live).
- Daily Lessons and 24/7 online support.
- Our next Data-Driven Fasting Challenge starts on Saturday, 20 May 2023.
- Data-Driven Fasting Challenge
- Data-Driven Fasting Program
- Try the Data-Driven Fasting app
- Get the DDF Manual
- DDF QuickStart Guide
- The DDF app User Guide
- Join Our Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ #1 – What Makes DDF Different?
- FAQ #2 – Getting ready for the DDF Challenge
- FAQ #3 – Tracking Your Progress
- FAQ #4 – WHEN to Eat
- FAQ #5 – WHAT to Eat
- FAQ #6 – Winning the Mind Game
- FAQ #7 – Understanding Your Unique Metabolism
- FAQ #8 – Troubleshooting
- FAQ #9 – Things That Affect Your Blood Sugars (Other Than Food)
- FAQ #10 – Moving On…
10 thoughts on “Data-Driven Fasting Challenge”
You seemed to indicate we could try the app for free for 2 wks. This would be particularly helpful to me, especially since formally joining a cohort on July 23 isn’t possible. So where do I go to find the free app trial?
sure. enjoy. https://app.datadrivenfasting.com/
Does the DDF program require use of a glucose meter to get the most out of it? What if I do not own a glucose meter and have never used one where/how do I get started?
hey David. yes. you will need a glucometer. check out section 2.3 of DDF FAQs here. https://optimisingnutrition.com/getting-ready-for-the-ddf-30-day-challenge-faq-part-2-2/#htoc-2-3-what-do-i-need-to-buy
Assuming this isn’t for Type 1 Diabetics?
The focus is on people with “normal” glucose and insulin resistance. T1Ds obviously have some unique caveat with DDF, but we have seen a number of people use it with great success. The core concepts of DDF were built around observing what happens with insulin and glucose in T1D. The core principles of waiting until you need to refuel are still relevant, but with injected insulin you can “cheat” your blood glucose, but that will obviously be counterproductive. See https://optimisingnutrition.com/getting-ready-for-the-data-driven-fasting-challenge/#htoc-2-7-will-ddf-work-if-i-have-type-1-diabetes
Do we get paper copies of the manual and workbook?
Yes. They’re all available to download in the group for the DDF challenge.
Hi I live in Canada and just got a CGM so would love to join the challenge to learn more. Are there any live classes or is everything pre recorded? Just wondering if it would be an issue with the time difference. Thx
Most of the content is delivered in the group with the daily lessons. The Live Q&A sessions are Saturday afternoons (US/Canada time), but they’re also recorded for people who can’t join in live.