Clark is a nutritionist, biohacker, and now medical doctor (and future endocrinologist).
After achieving great results in our Data-Driven Fasting Challenge, Clark has become a moderator in the Data-Driven Fasting Challenges, offering some fantastic insights, troubleshooting some of the more challenging scenarios and bringing some fantastic content to the live Q&A sessions.
We’ve also had some lengthy, nerdy chats over the past few months, and I’ve enjoyed the conversation, friendship and insights. So I thought it would be fun to have him on the podcast to answer some frequently asked questions that we see in the challenges:
- How does exercise affect blood sugars?
- What are the pros and cons of CGMs? How do you avoid the pitfalls of too much data and paralysis by analysis?
- What is metabolic flexibility, and how do you achieve it?
- What is the best exercise for managing blood sugars and fat loss?
- How do you avoid slowing your metabolism during fasting (or any weight loss)?
- How is weight loss different for people who are highly insulin sensitive?
Subscribe to listen at: