This is high satiety super nutritious scrambled egg recipe that will keep you feeling full with minimal calories. The eggs provide heaps of highly bioavailable protein along with selenium and B2.
The sausage provides zinc, phosphorus, choline, vitamin B3, B5 and B6. The tomato and peppers will boost your potassium, vitamin C and vitamin A while the spinach lifts the vitamin K, manganese and vitamin K in this recipe.
This recipe provides 430 calories, 37 g of protein, 25 g of fat and 11 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
|Sausage, Turkey, Fresh||50||g|
|Onion, White, Yellow or Red, Raw||20||g|
|Red Bell Peppers, Raw||40||g|
|Yellow Capsicum, Raw||40||g|
|Black Pepper||1||1/4 tsp|
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add chopped turkey sausage, and fry in own fat until sausage is golden brown.
- Add onions and peppers and then fry.
- When the onions are softened and sausage is cooked through, lower the heat, add the eggs and scramble with a wooden spoon.
- When eggs are almost done, add in tomato and spinach and parsley and stir through the egg mixture.
- blood sugar & diabetes
- blood sugar & fat loss
- nutrient-dense maintenance
- maximum nutrient density
How Can I Calculate My Nutrient Intake?
The ranking of this recipe is shown below. Click the links to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.