Hulk green smoothie
A green smoothie with some protein powder is a great way to get more protein, increase satiety while also boosting your micros.
This recipe was created by Luis Villasenor (pictured below) who says “I’ve been doing the recipe for +10 years myself!”
This recipe uses almond milk. Many people have allergies to milk and full cream milk is quite energy-dense and easy to overconsume.
Add your favourite flavours like cinnamon or matcha.
One serving provides 170 calories, 25 g protein, 5 g fat and 5 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 100 g spinach (fresh)
- 40 g cucumber
- 30 g protein powder
- 240 mL almond milk (unsweetened)
- 3 g stevia, or your preferred sweetener
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add extra almond milk and/or water until you get desired consistency.
- Add cinnamon or matcha powder (optional).
Find more recipes to suit your goal.