If you’re looking for a quick skillet dinner or even a protein-packed breakfast, look no further! Beef provides most of the energy, along with vitamin B12, zinc, iron, and selenium, and the veggies round out the texture, nutrient profile, and flavour.
- Diet Quality Score = 72%
- Satiety Index Score = 77%
- Protein = 39%
- P:E ratio = 1.2
One serving provides 353 calories, 34 grams of protein, 18 grams of fat, and 10 grams of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients that 2000 calories of this recipe would provide relative to our Optimal Nutrient Intakes (ONIs).
Yields: 4 servings
- 16 oz (450 grams) hamburger or ground beef (85% Lean)
- 1.5 cups (230 g) mushrooms
- 16 oz (450 grams) green beans
- 1 cup (180 grams) tomato
- 2 cups (150 grams) of cabbage
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tsp paprika
- Brown beef mince in a non-stick frypan, adding the spices.
- Once the beef is moderately cooked, add the other ingredients and cook them lightly.
- Heather Lowry