This recipe from Franziska Spritzler provides plenty of omega 3 from the salmon along with a broad range of vitamins and minerals.
One serving provides 520 calories, 47 g of protein, 30 grams of fat and 8 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
|Red Bell Peppers||1||oz|
|Sweet and Sour Sauce||1||tsp|
- Cook salmon in the frypan from fresh (or use canned salmon).
- Chop the avocado and bell peppers.
- On a plate, layer the spinach.
- Place avocado, bell peppers, salmon and cheese on spinach.
- Place a dollop of sour cream and drizzle the sweet chilli sauce on top of the sour cream.
- maximum nutrient density
- nutrient-dense maintenance
- blood sugar & fat loss
- blood sugar & diabetes
- athlete & blood sugar
Click the links to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.