This simple salmon, egg and green salad meal provides a great mix of protein, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids.
The eggs and salmon provide plenty of protein while the greens provide vitamins and minerals. The salmon provides a solid dose of omega 3, selenium as well as vitamin B12 and B6.
One serving provides 500 calories, 53g of protein, 26 of fat and 8g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 170 g salmon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup green beans
- 5 medium olives
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Boil eggs. Peel and cut up eggs.
- Top and tail and cut snap beans.
- On a plate, layer the lettuce, beans and olives.
- Grill salmon with optional garnish.
- Drizzle vinegar and olive oil to taste.
- maximum nutrient density
- nutrient-dense maintenance
- fat loss
- blood sugar & fat loss
- athlete & bulking
How Can I Calculate My Nutrient Intake?
If you’re interested in checking if you’re getting just enough dietary phosphorus, you can check your nutrient profile using our Free 7-Day Nutrient Clarity Challenge.
Level Up Your Nutrient Density
To help you level up your nutrient density, we’ve prepared a Nutritional Optimisation Starter Pack to ensure you are getting plenty of all the essential nutrients from the food you eat every day.
The free starter pack includes:
- Maximum Nutrient Density Food List
- Sample Maximum Nutrient Density Recipe Book
- Sample Maximum Nutrient Density Meal Plan.
To get started today, all you have to do is join our new Optimising Nutrition Group here.
Once you join, you will find the Nutritional Optimisation starter pack in the discovery section here.