Salmon, greens and egg
This simple salmon, egg and green salad meal provides a great mix of protein, vitamin, minerals and essential fatty acids.
The eggs and salmon provide plenty of protein while the greens provide vitamins and minerals. The salmon provides a solid dose of omega 3, selenium as well as vitamin B12 and B6.
One serving provides 500 calories, 53g of protein, 26 of fat and 8g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
|Beans, Snap, Green||1||cup|
- Boil eggs. Peel and cut up eggs.
- Top and tail and cut snap beans.
- On a plate, layer the lettuce, beans and olives.
- Grill salmon with optional garnish.
- Drizzle vinegar and olive oil to taste.
The ranking of this recipe is shown below. Click the links to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.
|blood sugar & fat loss||94%|