Pork loin stew
This recipe makes two servings.
|Hot Chili Peppers, Red||2||g|
One serving provides 467 calories, 36g of protein, 30g of fat and 10g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- Saute finely chopped red onion and garlic in butter/ghee or chosen non-inflammatory fat.
- Season pork loin slices and add to sauteed onions, and brown off.
- Add mushrooms, cook-off.
- Coat sauteed contents with sweet Hungarian paprika and cook off a little (taking care not to burn paprika powder).
- Add bone broth. Bring to boil and then turn down to simmer. Add vegetables and coconut milk. Gently simmer until liquid reduced and everything is cooked. 15-30 mins.
- You can leave the herbs till the end or include when simmering the stew.
- Season to taste.
- Lilly Banhidy
The ranking of this recipe is shown below. Click the links to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.