Parsley & Broccoli Salad
This tasty recipe gets its flavour from a knockout vinaigrette of olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and lemon zest that come together as a tangy and nutritious side dish.
The sunflower seeds provide a broad range of minerals including copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium and zinc as well as folate, and vitamins B1 and B6.
The fresh parsley provides a massive dose of folate, iron and vitamins A, C and K while the broccoli fills in the vitamin B5 and potassium.
One serve provides 280 calories, 8 g protein, 23 g fat and 9 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 400 g broccoli, finely chopped
- 80 g parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine salad ingredients and toss.
- Set aside, leaving time for the vinegar to soften the raw broccoli a little.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.