These keto egg muffins make for a quick and easy low-carb snack.
One serve provides 139 calories, 14 g protein, 8 g fat, 1 g of net carbs and P:E = 1.4.
- 100 g ham
- 150 g spinach, defrosted, wilted
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 4 large eggs
- Sprinkle of fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease four muffin holes in a muffin tin or use individual 3/4 cup-capacity ovenproof dishes.
- Line the base and sides of each dish with two slices of ham.
- Place some spinach in each hole.
- Gently crack 1 egg into each dish. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle thyme leaves.
- Sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons of parmesan.
- Place in the oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until egg white is just set. Remove from oven. Stand for 2 minutes before eating.