This keto chocolate nut butter fudge is finger-licking good and sugar-free! It is insanely creamy and is quick and easy to prepare with only five ingredients.
And who doesn’t love chocolate or nut butter? This treat brings them together in a decadent flavour explosion!
One piece provides 205 calories, 3 g protein, 20 g fat, 2 g net carbs and P:E = 0.1.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
MAKES 16 PIECES
- 200 g almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 100 g 90% dark chocolate
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp of xylitol (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Break chocolate up and place all the ingredients in a heatproof bowl.
- Bring about an inch of water to a simmer in a saucepan.
- Set heatproof bowl over the saucepan, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Stir mixture occasionally as it softens, remove the bowl from heat as soon as it is melted, to avoid overheating and the chocolate separating.
- Pour mixture into a container lined with baking paper.
- Place in freezer until set (at least 30 min).
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Store in freezer.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.
If you want to take your nutrition to the next level, we’d love you to check out Nutrient Optimiser to get your free food list and more recipes optimised for your goals. We have designed Nutrient Optimiser to be the quickest and easiest way to optimise your nutrition at the micronutrient level.
You can select from our database of five hundred recipes to plan your meals for the coming week to ensure you will get the nutrients you need to thrive. Then, if you are able to track your current diet for a few days, Nutrient Optimiser will identify the foods and meals that you need to fill your macro and micronutrient gaps.