This keto chocolate nut butter fudge is finger-licking good and sugar-free! It is insanely creamy and is quick and easy to prepare with only five ingredients.
And who doesn’t love chocolate or nut butter? This treat brings them together in a decadent flavour explosion!
One piece provides 205 calories, 3 g protein, 20 g fat and 2 g net carbs
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
MAKES 16 PIECES
- 200 g almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 100 g 90% dark chocolate
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp of xylitol (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Break chocolate up and place all the ingredients in a heatproof bowl.
- Bring about an inch of water to a simmer in a saucepan.
- Set heatproof bowl over the saucepan, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Stir mixture occasionally as it softens, remove the bowl from heat as soon as it is melted, to avoid overheating and the chocolate separating.
- Pour mixture into a container lined with baking paper.
- Place in freezer until set (at least 30 min).
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Store in freezer.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.