This chicken and tabbouleh salad is a light, refreshing way to get all your nutrients on a hot summer’s day.
One serve provides 360 calories, 45 g of protein, 14 g of fat and 8 g of net carbs.
- 200 g chicken breast, skin removed
- 100 g chicory, diced
- 75 g parsley, finely chopped
- 100 g tomato, diced (omit for
- 30 g almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice & zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Place chicken breast in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring water to a boil then turn to low and simmer for 8 – 14 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken).
- Check chicken is cooked through and remove from water, let cool and rest for 10 minutes.
- While resting, add the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and toss in the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Slice the chicken breast and serve on the salad.