This vanilla cottage cheese protein pot is a tasty and fun way to start the day.
Many people struggle to get adequate amounts of bioavailable protein to provide satiety, crush their cravings and prevent loss of lean muscle.
Make it your own with your choice of toppings such as berries, nuts, cacao nibs. You can also add a little bit of collagen for some extra glycine for joint health and improved sleep.
This recipe uses almond milk, but you can use any milk.
One serve provides 200 calories, 33 g protein, 4 g fat, 8 g of net carbs and P:E = 2.8.
- 125 g (4.5 oz) cottage cheese (low fat)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence or vanilla bean seeds
- In a blender add all ingredients, except toppings.
- Blend well, top with berries and serve.