Ted said, ‘After trying and modifying a zillion-high protein P:E pancake recipes, I finally came up with my favourite. Now, I just put my blender jar on my digital kitchen scale, and I get a batch of these ready for the skillet in about one minute. Try them out!’
- Diet Quality Score = 60%
- Satiety Index Score = 75%
- Protein = 45%
- P:E ratio = 1.0
Per Cronometer, one pancake provides 257 calories, 25 grams of protein, 8 grams of fat, and 18 grams of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
The full recipe makes six pancakes.
- 2 cups of rolled oats or 1.5 cups of oat flour
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups of Two Good vanilla Greek yogurt
- 6 eggs
- If using whole rolled oats, place in blender.
- Add protein powder and baking powder to blend and blend dry ingredients.
- Add yogurt and eggs and blend all ingredients.
- Cook in non-stick skillet on medium heat.