Sunny egg, bacon, spinach and mushroom breakfast
This sunny side up breakfast from Alex Zotov combines a handful of nutrient-dense ingredients into a yummy meal that will align with your keto, low carb or even weight loss goals.
One serving provides 400 calories, 43g of protein, 20g of fat and 7g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
|Olive Oil Spray||1||spray|
|Spinach||2||cup, cut pieces|
- Spray pan with olive oil.
- On medium heat cook mushrooms and ham.
- Place them on the bed of spinach.
- Cook eggs (these are shown sunny side up).
- Put eggs on top of the mix and add salsa on top.
- Salt to taste.
- maximum nutrient density
- nutrient-dense maintenance
- blood sugar & fat loss
- athlete & bulking
The ranking of this recipe for each goal is shown below (click the link to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal).