It combines a range of nutrient-dense vegetables to provide a flavour-filled dose of nutrients with just a few calories.
One serve provides 32 calories, 2 g protein, 0.4 g fat, 3.8 g of net carbs and P:E = 0.5.
- 15 g spinach
- 20 g rocket
- 20 g fennel
- 10 g leek
- 1 radish
- 1 mushroom, sliced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- One sprig of cilantro/coriander, leaves pulled off the stalk
- Place the spinach and rocket in a salad bowl.
- Use a mandoline (if you have one) to thinly shave the fennel, radish and leek and add to the salad. If you don’t have a mandoline, use a knife and finely slice.
- Add the mushroom and tomato, then top with cilantro leaves.