This is a super nutritious and delicious recipe that works for just about any goal.
The eggs provide choline, vitamin B5 and vitamin B2. Sardines boost omega 3 and vitamin B12 while spinach brings folate, vitamin A, vitamin K and manganese and the tomato breaks up the taste and fills in vitamin C.
One serve provides 550 calories, 46 g protein, 35 grams fat, 8 g net carbs and P:E = 1.1.
- 2 medium eggs, boiled to your liking
- 1 medium tomato, cut into quarters
- 60 g bacon, diced
- 40 g sardines
- 40 g mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a frypan to medium heat.
- Add the bacon and cook in its own fat until crispy, turning as necessary.
- Add the sardines and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are soft.
- Add spinach and stir so slightly wilted.
- Serve on a plate with the tomatoes and boiled eggs.
- Salt and pepper to taste.