Marty’s Popeye Bowl
This breakfast bowl maximises nutrient density by combining a range of highly nutritious ingredients.
The anchovies boost copper and zinc which most people find hard to find in adequate quantities.
The spinach provides heaps of magnesium and potassium, while the oysters provide copper and the nutritional yeast provides a hit of B vitamins and a cheesy flavour.
One serving provides 372 calories, 56g of protein, 11g of fat and 4g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
|Spinach, Cooked from Frozen||250||g|
- Add frozen spinach to a microwave bowl and cook for five minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Add eggs and cook for a further three minutes.
- Add drained mackerel and anchovies.
- Add salt and nutritional yeast to taste.
- Enjoy a nutrient-dense start to the day that will keep you full.
- maximum nutrient density
- fat loss
- blood sugar & fat loss
- low carb & diabetes
Click the links below to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.