Taragoshi is a small hot red Japanese chilli you can get as a flavourful mix in a bottle at your supermarket. If you can’t find togarashi, you can your favourite spice or even some pickled ginger or fresh cilantro.
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 150 g (5.3 oz) tuna, raw, diced
- 50 g (1.8 oz) mixed greens
- 50 g (1.8 oz) seaweed, rehydrated
- 50 g (1.8 oz) avocado, diced
- 50 g (1.8 oz) cucumber, diced
- 50 g (1.8 oz) cooked crab meat
- A sprinkle of Togarashi spice mix (omit for AIP)
- Place avocado oil and coconut aminos in a small bowl and add the diced tuna. Toss and set aside.
- Place the salad greens and seaweed in a bowl and top with avocado, cucumber, tuna and crab.
- Drizzle with a dash more avocado oil and coconut aminos and sprinkle over some Togarashi.