Eric uniquely combines shrimp and tofu to provide the protein of this dish, which mixes things up a bit. The flavour and spice from the peppers, sauerkraut, and cilantro pack a flavour punch and an unconventional taste.
One serving provides 472 calories, 53 grams of protein, 25 grams of fat, and 5 grams of net carbs.
Yield: 2 servings
- 4.5 oz (125 grams) shrimp, cooked
- 3.5 oz (100 grams) tofu, seared on both sides
- 3.5 oz (100 grams) fresh tomato, chopped
- 1.8 oz (50 grams) sauerkraut
- ¼ cup (4.4 grams) cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp (4.8 grams) jalapeno peppers
- 1 tbsp (12.6 grams) olive oil
- In an appropriate-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, mixing well.
- Serve immediately, or let it sit for a few hours to let all the flavours run together.
- Eric B