This versatile and tasty shrimp taco recipe is easy to whip up for a quick lunch or a casual dinner! The shrimp lettuce wraps pack a flawless combination of flavours and textures. The shrimp provides heaps of lean protein along with zinc, selenium phosphorus, copper, choline and B12 while the lettuce, onion and peppers boost the vitamin A, C, folate, B6 and potassium.
This recipe provides 375 calories, 63 g of protein, 5 g of fat and 13 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 150g lamb meatballs
- 200g marinara sauce (homemade or sugar-free)
- 100g zucchini, spiralized
- 30g baby kale or spinach
- 10g parsley, chopped
- Heat a frypan to medium heat and place in meatballs, turning every few minutes so they brown all over, cooking them in their own fat.
- Once all sides are brown, pour in the marinara sauce and cook for 5 minutes or until sauce is bubbling then turn off and place the lid on the pan and let rest till you are ready to eat (the meatballs will keep cooking in the sauce and when you re-heat them).
- Place greens on a plate and top with re-heated meatballs and sauce.
- nutrient-dense maintenance
- maximum nutrient density
- athlete & bulking
- blood sugar & fat loss
The ranking of this recipe is shown below. Click the links to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.