One serve provides 300 calories, 6 g protein, 15 g fat and 31 g of net carbs
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 200 g cabbage white, red or savoy, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 sheet of nori, thinly cut into strips with scissors
- 30 g sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp of Togarashi
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the cabbage, carrot and nori in a larger serving bowl.
- Take a small bowl, spoon in the mayo and add a splash of hot water to loosen.
- Pour the mayo on and toss well, making sure all the salad is coated in the dressing.
- Heat a small fry pan to medium heat and dry fry the sesame seeds be careful not to burn.
- Top the salad with the sesame seeds.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.