Salmon scrambled eggs with avocado
This is a filling and delicious breakfast for any day of the week. You can leftover salmon or canned salmon for easy preparation. Use of a mixture of whole eggs and egg whites keeps the protein:energy high to increase satiety. The salmon provides heaps of protein, omega 3, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, B12 and choline while the eggs boost the B2, B5, folate and vitamin A. The avocado rounds out the flavour and texture while providing some potassium and folate.
One serving provides 310 calories, 30 g of protein, 19 grams of fat and 2 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
|Avocado, Black Ski||30||g|
- Whisk your eggs and egg white together, season with your favourite spices. I like Dill, salt, white pepper and chives.
- Add eggs into a preheated skillet.
- Add in your broken up pieces of salmon.
- Mix and cook until your eggs are done just the way you like them.
- Serve with avocado slices and some chopped fresh dill.
- Angela Gourlay
- nutrient-dense maintenance
- blood sugar & diabetes
- blood sugar & fat loss
The ranking of this recipe for each goal is shown below (click the link to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal).