Scrambled Eggs & Broccoli Slaw
This healthy keto recipe provides a nicely balanced nutrient profile with plenty of low carb energy complimented by the broccoli salad
Eggs provide the majority of the energy along with plenty of choline, selenium along with vitamins B2 and B5 while the broccoli and a generous helping of parsley fill in the folate and vitamins A, C and K nicely.
One serve provides 370 calories, 20 g protein, 28 g fat and 7 g of net carbs
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tomato (aprrox. 100 g), diced
- 400 g broccoli, finely chopped
- 80 g parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine salad ingredients and toss, set aside, leaving time for the vinegar to soften the raw broccoli a little.
- In a small bowl, crack and lightly beat the eggs.
- Heat a small non-stick frypan to medium heat.
- Pour in the eggs, gently stir to scramble.
- Add the diced tomato to the broccoli salad.
- Plate everything up, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.