This recipe provides a broad spectrum of micronutrients for a very high nutrient density and satiety level.
The greens boost folate, vitamin A and vitamin K1, while the sauerkraut adds vitamin C and prebiotics.
One serving of this recipe provides 265 calories, 35 g of protein, 11 g of fat and 2 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows this recipe’s nutrients provided by 2000 calories relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 50 g endive/chicory
- 20 g arugula/rocket
- 150 g salmon
- 100 g sauerkraut
- 1/4 lemon (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C/360° F (bake).
- Place salmon on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, place vegetables and sauerkraut on the plate.
- Squeeze lemon juice over (optional).
- Add salt & pepper to taste.