This recipe provides a broad spectrum of micronutrients for a very high level of nutrient density.
The greens boost folate, vitamin A and vitamin K1 while the sauerkraut adds some vitamin C and prebiotics.
One serving of this recipe provides 265 calories, 35 g of protein, 11 g of fat, 2 g of net carbs and P:E = 2.1.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 50 g endive/chicory
- 20 g arugula/rocket
- 150 g salmon
- 100 g sauerkraut
- 1/4 lemon (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C/360° F (bake).
- Place salmon on baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, place vegetables and sauerkraut on the plate.
- Squeeze lemon juice over (optional).
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.
- maximum nutrient density
- fat loss
- blood sugar & fat loss
- low carb & blood sugar
- athletes & bulking
- high protein:energy
- dairy free
- egg free
- gluten free
How Can I Calculate My Nutrient Intake?
If you’re interested in checking if you’re getting just enough dietary phosphorus, you can check your nutrient profile using our Free 7-Day Nutrient Clarity Challenge.
Level Up Your Nutrient Density
To help you level up your nutrient density, we’ve prepared a Nutritional Optimisation Starter Pack to ensure you are getting plenty of all the essential nutrients from the food you eat every day.
The free starter pack includes:
- Maximum Nutrient Density Food List
- Sample Maximum Nutrient Density Recipe Book
- Sample Maximum Nutrient Density Meal Plan.
To get started today, all you have to do is join our new Optimising Nutrition Group here.
Once you join, you will find the Nutritional Optimisation starter pack in the discovery section here.