Roasting highlights the sweet flavour notes of these simple veggies.
This recipe makes an easy side for four people or a healthy plant-based dinner for one.
Cauliflower provides a massive dose of vitamin B5, B6, C and K along with choline, folate manganese and potassium while the zucchini provides potassium and the carrots boost vitamin A.
One serve provides 70 calories, 3 g protein, 5 g fat and 4 g of net carbs
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 400 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 large carrot, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 large zucchini
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/360°F (bake).
- Place cauliflower, carrots and zucchini, crushed garlic and chopped rosemary in a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss till coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.