Roast rhubarb, raspberry & coconut
This rhubarb and coconut a wonderful low carb or ketogenic dessert or a filling snack when you don’t feel like cooking. The coconut cream provides the majority of the energy while the rhubarb provides potassium, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate and choline. The seeds provide magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and some omega 3.
This recipe provides 200 calories, 6 g of protein, 14 g of fat and 9 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 150g rhubarb, cut into 3cm length pieces
- 30g raspberries, frozen
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream, chilled in the fridge
- Seed sprinkle – 1/2 tablespoon of each:
- pumpkin seeds,
- hemp hearts
- Preheat oven 180oC.
- Place rhubarb pieces, raspberries and a little water on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins approx.
- Plate up with juices, if any.
- And add coconut cream and nutty sprinkles.
- blood sugar & diabetes
- blood sugar & fat loss
The ranking of this recipe is shown below. Click the links to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.