Quick Baked Salmon
It’s hard to go wrong with any meal with salmon at the centre!
Not only does it taste amazing, but this tasty fatty fish is also full to be brim with omega 3, bioavailable protein, choline, phosphorus, selenium and potassium along with vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12 and D.
The salmon in this simple, tasty meal is complimented by the tomato and broccoli that add vitamins A, C, E and K1.
One serve provides 410 calories, 36 g protein, 26 g fat and 6 g of net carbs
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 300 g salmon fillet, cut into 2 slices
- 200 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 vine-ripened tomatoes, leave on vine
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/360°F (bake).
- Place all the ingredients in a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.