It’s hard to go wrong with any meal with salmon at the centre!
Not only does it taste amazing, but this tasty fatty fish is also full to be gills with omega 3, bioavailable protein, choline, phosphorus, selenium and potassium along with vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12 and D.
The salmon in this simple, tasty meal is complemented by the tomato and broccoli that add vitamins A, C, E and K1.
One serve provides 410 calories, 36 g protein, 26 g fat, 6 g of net carbs and P:E = 1.2.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 300 g (10.5 oz) salmon fillet, cut into 2 slices
- 200 g (7 oz) broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 vine-ripened tomatoes, leave on the vine.
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/360°F (bake).
- Place all the ingredients in a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.
- maximum nutrient density
- blood sugar & fat loss
- dairy free
- egg free
- gluten free
How Can I Calculate My Nutrient Intake?
If you’re interested in checking if you’re getting just enough dietary phosphorus, you can check your nutrient profile using our Free 7-Day Nutrient Clarity Challenge.
Level Up Your Nutrient Density
To help you level up your nutrient density, we’ve prepared a Nutritional Optimisation Starter Pack to ensure you are getting plenty of all the essential nutrients from the food you eat every day.
The free starter pack includes:
- Maximum Nutrient Density Food List
- Sample Maximum Nutrient Density Recipe Book
- Sample Maximum Nutrient Density Meal Plan.
To get started today, all you have to do is join our new Optimising Nutrition Group here.
Once you join, you will find the Nutritional Optimisation starter pack in the discovery section here.