- What are the biggest misconceptions around protein and diabetes management?
- Do people need to be concerned about ‘too much protein’?
- What are the most important foods to prioritise?
- Who should use the moderate, accelerated vs aggressive weight loss approaches?
- How do you know how long to fast? How long is too long?
- When is rapid weight loss ideal (rather than slow and steady)?
- Why is reducing dietary fat important to control blood glucose?
- What are the most important markers to track on your journey?
- Why does nutrient density become even more important during weight loss?
- What are the pros and cons of supplements vs whole food during weight loss?
- What are the most common symptoms/side effects that people should be prepared for during rapid loss?
Subscribe to listen at:
To help us reach more people, please rate and review.
Follow Dr Brian Mowl
- Dr Clark Connery – Metabolic Flexibility Deep Dive
- Bett Lucas – How to Finally Put Your Health First
- Lori Tilden Leeke – How to Use Your Glucose Meter as a Fuel Gauge
- Jane Getting – Intermittent Fasting 2.0 + Nutrient Density FTW!
- Kelli and Dan Buckley – Optimising Nutrition – The Results
- Karen Lerner-Mayrand – Preventing Nutritional Deficiencies on a Vegetarian Diet
- Chasing nutrient density all over the world | Brian Sanders
- Are We Fat Hunters? | Dr Pran Yoganathan
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes on Keto | Luis Villasenor (KetoGains)
- Stacking all the nutrition “hacks” | Abby Lukach