When most people think of micronutrients, they think of expensive bottles of pills and potions that they usually forget to take. But we are unashamedly on a #foodfirst mission to show people how to get the nutrients they need from the food they eat every day.
Again and again, we see amazing results when people dial in the nutrient density of their diet. They realise they don’t need the expensive synthetic supplements, and they finally get the results they were hoping for all along.
In the past, Lisa said she made abysmally slow progress with Weight Watchers and was rejected from the super-expensive Spark People program for being too broken! Then, after her husband suggested she was taking way too many supplements, she found us.
Once she learned to solve the puzzle of her nutrition and give her body the nutrients it needed to thrive, everything fell into place, and Lisa lost 16 lbs (7.3 kg) or 13% of her body weight. And, most importantly, no more little bottles of pills; she feels great and continues to thrive as she pursues the nutrients she needs from the food she eats.
In this chat, we discuss:
- What’s your why? Why did you go to the effort of focusing on the nutrients in your food?
- What other approaches have you tried?
- What did you learn from DDF vs. the Masterclass?
- How much combined weight did you lose with DDF and Masterclass?
- How did your body fat composition change?
- Which supplements do you no longer need?
- How has your need for hypothyroid medications changed?
- How do you feel about your optimised diet vs. relying on supplements?
- How have your energy levels changed? Digestion?
- What are your typical meals?
- What do you eat most often?
- What advice would you give you people just starting out?
Subscribe to listen at: