Subscribe to listen at:
To help us reach more people, please rate and review.
Professor Mark Cucazzella was kind enough to purchase a pre-release copy of Big Fat Keto Lies. He sent a very encouraging message and offered to help get the word out. So I invited him to have a chat for what turned out to be our first interview for the podcast.
Mark is an amazing human! He’s a doctor, athlete, professor, serial marathon runner, and shoe store owner. He’s been a thought leader for a long time and helps people to optimise their health, fitness and nutrition.
Mark is a guru in optimising diet and exercise for maximal fat burning and metabolic health, a topic I have been fascinated by for a long time. I hope you enjoy the chat with Mark as much as I did.
Follow Professor Mark Cucuzzella, MD
- Blog – Dr Mark’s Desk
- Book – Run for Your Life
- Shop – Two Rivers Treads
- Luis Villasenor (Ketogains) – The 5 Biggest Mistakes on Keto
- Dr Pran Yoganathan – Are we Fat Hunters?
- Dr Ted Naiman Confessional – Mistakes, unlearning and relearning in Ketoland
- RD Dikeman, PhD (Type 1 Grit) – Rethinking Keto for Type 1 Diabetes
- Bronson Dant – The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Exercise
- Mike Julian – The Gurus’ Guru
- Dr Clark Connery – Metabolic Flexibility Deep Dive
- Dr Brian Mowl – ProFast Diet Secrets
- Bett Lucas – How to Finally Put Your Health First
- Lori Tilden Leeke – How to Use Your Glucose Meter as a Fuel Gauge
- Brian Sanders – Chasing Nutrient Density All Over the World
- Jane Getting – Intermittent Fasting 2.0 + Nutrient Density FTW!
- Kelli and Dan Buckley – Optimising Nutrition – The Results
- Karen Lerner-Mayrand – Preventing Nutritional Deficiencies on a Vegetarian Diet
- Dr Josephine Grace Rajo – The Anatomy of Data-Driven Fasting
- Craig Emmerich – The Future of Keto
- Diana Rogers – Regenerative Agriculture
- Cynthia Thurlow – Intermittent Fasting for Women
- Robb Wolf – Can Nutrient Density Save the World?
- Abby Lukach Q&A – Stacking All the Hacks for Breakthrough Results
- Ivan Gavranic – What it takes to get (and stay) Super Lean
- Ted Naiman and Cala Calabrese – Let’s Talk about Satiety
- Melanie Avalon – The best (and worst) of biohacking
- Carol Dent – 42 lbs down with Data-Driven Fasting and Nutrient Density
- Gin Stephens – On Leaving Facebook and the Future of Intermittent Fasting
- Belinda Fettke – The origins of our nutritional guidelines
- Sidi Riza – 20kg in 5 months with DDF and the Masterclass
- Professors David Raubenheimer, Professor Stephen Simpson and Dr Ted Naiman – Protein & Nutrient Leverage Leverage
- Dr Andreas Eenfeldt – THE Diet Doctor
- Karen Thomson – Sugar Free Data-Driven Fasting