Melanie Avalon’s podcast synthesises complex topics and brings them to life for her listeners.
Her podcast episodes are a fascinating DEEP dive into the topic to elucidate the practical application and the pros and cons.
We had a ton of positive feedback from my interview on her podcast. Our Data-Driven Fasting Facebook Group exploded after she and Gin Stephens started raving about it all the time on their Intermittent Fasting Podcast.
After binge-listening to her podcast with a wide array of fantastic guests, I had many questions for Melanie.
It was great to get her on the other side of the interview mic for a rare video interview, including:
- How did you get interested in biohacking?
- Why did you start the biohacking podcast?
- How did you deal with imposter syndrome?
- How long did it take to feel like you owned the role?
- You have experimented with a lot of different nutritional extremes. What have you learned from each?
- What do you eat most often these days? Do you identify with a particular dietary camp now?
- What is “biohacking”? How do you define it?
- Is there any free lunch in biology? Or are we just trying to align our modern environment to align with our evolutionary biology?
- How can technology help us live in line with our evolutionary roots?
- What biohacks have you found most helpful?
- What biohacks have you found least useful?
- Supplements vs nutrients from food – what are the pros and cons of each?
- What have you learned from tracking glucose and ketones?
- What eating routine have you found that works best for you?
- What biohacks are you most excited about in the future?
- How do you think big data and artificial intelligence will change the future of healthcare?
- What wisdom do you have when guiding someone to find the minimum effective dose of biohacking for them?
- What are the pitfalls that you have encountered on your biohacking journey that you would recommend others avoid?
- What is the most exciting thing you learned from one of your guests that changed your life?
- Who are your biggest inspirations in nutrition and biohacking?
- How does someone find the balance between biohacking to live a better life vs living their life without overcomplicating it?
You can also check out my brain-bending epic chat with Melanie on her podcast here. Some people have told me they have listened to it three times!
Subscribe and listen at: