Low-fat spinach muffins
This low-fat muffin recipe provides a highly satiating nutrient-dense treat which is ideal if your goal is fat loss. It uses a mix of whole eggs and egg whites with a range of spices to boost the taste and minerals. This recipe provides 12 muffins, so you will have half on Saturday and half for lunch on Sunday.
One serving (half of this recipe) of this recipe provides 150 calories, 22 g of protein, 4 g of fat and 5 g of net carbs.
|Spinach, Cooked from Frozen||250||grams|
|Cottage cheese, Lowfat||1||cup|
|Mozzarella Cheese, Fat-Free||1/4||cup|
|Parmesan Cheese, Grated||1||tbsp, grated|
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Microwave frozen spinach for 5 minutes then drain and squeeze spinach.
- Add all other ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Divide in muffin pan and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes until set.
Click the links below to see the highest-ranking recipes for each goal.
|blood sugar & fat loss||80%|