This simple little vanilla panna cotta makes for a tasty but hunger-smashing snack with minimal calories.
One serve provides 27 calories, 2 g protein, 1 g fat, 1 g of net carbs and P:E = 0.8.
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla seeds, scraped from pod or essence
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- Warm the almond milk till just before boiling.
- Add the vanilla and gelatine, and whisk until well combined.
- Pour into a ramekin or teacup, and let sit in the fridge till set.
- Take a sharp knife and slide it around the mould to loosen it. Tip upside down on a plate. Serve with a few of your favourite berries.