This high protein dessert is from Ketogains’ Luis Villasenor who says:
“Forget about fat bombs! Why add fat when you have more than enough fat on your butt/love handles? On the contrary, focus on protein!” This high satiety recipe does well in the ranking for aggressive weight loss.
- Almond milk
- 2g Himalayan salt
- 2 scoops peanut butter protein powder
- Half a scoop chocolate casein powder,
- 30g Knox unflavored gelatin.
- Blend ingredients together.
- Put in the fridge to set.
One serving provides 480 calories, 97 g of protein, 6 grams of fat and 5 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.