Keto Shrimp Scampi
This keto shrimp scampi recipe from provides tons of protein and is ideal for high satiety fat loss while keeping carbs low by using zoodles rather than linguine noodles.
The shrimp provides heaps of bioavailable protein, choline, copper and selenium while the zucchini fills in the vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium and folate.
This recipe provides 515 calories, 60 g of protein, 25 g of fat and 8 g of net carbs.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 250 g (8.8 oz) shrimp
- 250 g (8.8 oz) zucchini, spiralised
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Black pepper
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan to medium heat.
- Add the shrimp and fry until the colour starts to change pink, use tongs to turn each one.
- Add the butter, crushed garlic and other spices if using. Stir shrimp so coated in the garlic butter.
- Add the zucchini and toss for a few minutes till soft but still has a bit of crunch.
This recipe is featured in the following recipe books optimised for nutrient density. Follow the links below to find more nutrient-dense recipes optimised for YOUR goal.
- fat loss
- maximum nutrient density
- blood sugar & fat loss
- high protein:energy ratio
- egg & dairy-free
If you want to take your nutrition to the next level, we’d love you to check out Nutrient Optimiser to get your free food list and more recipes optimised for your goals. We have designed Nutrient Optimiser to be the quickest and easiest way to optimise your nutrition at the micronutrient level. You can select from our database of five hundred recipes to plan your meals for the coming week to ensure you will get the nutrients you need to thrive. Then, if you are able to track your current diet for a few days, Nutrient Optimiser will identify the foods and meals that you need to fill your macro and micronutrient gaps.