Gin’s support has helped Data-Driven Fasting explode the way it has! I am very grateful to her!
It all started when she had Lori Leeke on her Intermittent Fasting Stories Podcast. After Lori’s encouragement, I made an appearance on her podcast later on Melanie Avalon’s Biohacking Podcast. They also said some very kind things about Big Fat Keto Lies on their Intermittent Fasting Podcast. And the rest is now history.
It was fun to talk to her about her new book, Clean(ish): Eat (Mostly) Clean, Live (Mainly) Clean, and Unlock Your Body’s Natural Ability to Self-Clean. I’m excited that so many people are now starting to focus on WHAT to eat (nutrient density) as well as WHEN to eat (intermittent fasting).
We also covered the perils of extended fasting, what she’s had to unlearn and what it’s like to leave Facebook after nurturing several groups to more than half a million members!
Subscribe and listen at:
Follow Gin Stephens
- Delay Don’t Deny Social Network
- Intermittent Fasting Stories Podcast
- IF Podcast (with Melanie Avalon)
- The Best (and Worst) of Biohacking | Melanie Avalon
- Intermittent Fasting Secrets for Women | Cynthia Thurlow
- Evolution of THE Diet Doctor | Dr Andreas Eenfeldt
- What to Eat for Each Phase of Your Monthly Menstrual Cycle
- Data-Driven Fasting: How to Lose Weight and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Without Tracking Food