Subscribe to listen at:
To help us reach more people, please rate and review.
Many people find they have newfound energy to exercise as they start to lose weight after they dial in WHAT and WHEN they eat.
We get lots of questions in the Nutritional Optimisation Masterclass and Data-Driven Fasting about where to start on their fitness journey, so I thought it would be great to get you on to give people some tips on where to start their journey.
- Why is exercise important?
- How can I burn more fat?
- How much exercise do I need to do?
- What are good resources for bodyweight training?
- What equipment can I use at home?
- How can I avoid burnout?
- What is progressive overload?
- What if I don’t have much time?
- What are the best exercises to do?
- How do I avoid getting hurt?
- How can I modify my routine to ensure I continue to make progress?
- What if exercise makes me hungry?
You can also check out some of my previous chats with Bronson about nutrition here.
- Mike Julian – The Gurus’ Guru
- Dr Clark Connery – Metabolic Flexibility Deep Dive
- Dr Brian Mowl – ProFast Diet Secrets
- Bett Lucas – How to Finally Put Your Health First
- Lori Tilden Leeke – How to Use Your Glucose Meter as a Fuel Gauge
- Brian Sanders – Chasing Nutrient Density All Over the World
- Jane Getting – Intermittent Fasting 2.0 + Nutrient Density FTW!
- Kelli and Dan Buckley – Optimising Nutrition – The Results
- Karen Lerner-Mayrand – Preventing Nutritional Deficiencies on a Vegetarian Diet
- Dr Josephine Grace Rajo – The Anatomy of Data-Driven Fasting
- Craig Emmerich – The Future of Keto
- Diana Rogers – Regenerative Agriculture
- Cynthia Thurlow – Intermittent Fasting for Women
- Robb Wolf – Can Nutrient Density Save the World?
- Abby Lukach Q&A – Stacking All the Hacks for Breakthrough Results
- Ivan Gavranic – What it takes to get (and stay) Super Lean
- Ted Naiman and Cala Calabrese – Let’s Talk about Satiety
- Melanie Avalon – The best (and worst) of biohacking
- Carol Dent – 42 lbs down with Data-Driven Fasting and Nutrient Density
- Gin Stephens – On Leaving Facebook and the Future of Intermittent Fasting
- Belinda Fettke – The origins of our nutritional guidelines
- Sidi Riza – 20kg in 5 months with DDF and the Masterclass
- Professors David Raubenheimer, Professor Stephen Simpson and Dr Ted Naiman – Protein & Nutrient Leverage Leverage
- Dr Andreas Eenfeldt – THE Diet Doctor
- Karen Thomson – Sugar-Free Data-Driven Fasting