This recipe contains a blend of plant and animal-based foods to maximise the micronutrient profile, demonstrating that nutrient-dense meals both look and taste amazing! This meal provides the nutrients you need to thrive and prevent cravings.
The spinach, chard, asparagus and mushrooms give a solid dose of potassium, magnesium, folate, copper, vitamin A and vitamin K1. The bell peppers boost vitamin C. Eggs provide choline and phosphorus, and bioavailable protein.
- 100 g spinach, washed
- 1/2 cup collards, washed and chopped
- 1 cup chard, washed and chopped
- 75 g asparagus, chopped
- 75 g mushrooms, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 20 g red bell peppers, diced
- 50 g ham
- 1 tsp hot chilli sauce
- Place spinach, chard, collards, mushrooms and asparagus in a microwave-proof bowl, cover and cook for 2 minutes on high.
- Make two wells and crack in the eggs, cover and cook for a further 1 – 3 minutes or until your eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle over the peppers and serve with ham and chilli sauce.