This easy 5-minute prep dip recipe with spinach and artichoke dip is so delicious!
Artichoke provides a wide range of minerals, along with choline, folate and vitamins C, K1, B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6.
The low-fat Greek yoghurt, parmesan and cottage cheese bring protein and calcium while the spinach boosts folate and vitamins A and K1.
One serve provides 287 calories, 30 g protein, 5 g fat, 22 g net carbs and P:E = 2.4.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped (14.5 oz can)
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped or 7 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Chop artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Add all of the ingredients to an oven-safe baking dish. Mix until thoroughly combined. Top with Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite veggies
This recipe is featured in the following recipe books optimised for nutrient density. Follow the links below to find more nutrient-dense recipes optimised for YOUR goal.
- fat loss
- maximum nutrient density
- blood sugar & fat loss
- high protein:energy ratio
- low carb vegetarian
Take your nutrition to the next level with Nutrient Optimiser and get your free food list and more recipes based on your goals. Nutrient Optimiser is designed to be the quickest and easiest way to optimise your nutrition at the micronutrient level. Our recipe database contains over five hundred recipes to ensure you will get the nutrition you need to thrive. When you track your current diet for a few days, Nutrient Optimiser will identify foods that are missing macro and micronutrients in your diet.