Most people love the group challenge environment. However, we found that some people prefer to take things at their own pace. So we created the Data-Driven Fasting Program.
The Data-Driven Fasting Program has all the features of the Data-Driven Fasting Challenge, including group support where you can ask your questions and the DDF app, but without the weekly Live Q&As.
The Data-Driven Fasting 30-Day Program will guide you through the following phases at your own pace.
- Identify your blood glucose trigger that you will use to validate your hunger.
Your current foods & meals
- Learn how the foods and meals you currently impact you and which ones:
- spike YOUR blood glucose,
- crash your blood sugar and leave you ravenously hungry,
- leave your blood sugar and insulin elevated for days?
- make you feel satisfied, or
- allow your blood glucose to return to baseline so you can eat again sooner.
- Develop a shortlist of foods and meals that you enjoy and work for your unique metabolism.
- Delay eating until your blood glucose is below your trigger to ensure that you only eat when you need to refuel.
- Progressively deplete your blood glucose and burn more of your unwanted body fat.
Kerb Your late-night binging
- Use your waking blood glucose to identify if you are eating too late.
Main Meal vs Discretionary Meals
- Anchor your eating routine with a Main Meal to ensure you get the nutrients your body requires.
Optimise your routine
- Use your blood glucose data trends to optimise what and when you eat.
What you will get
- A structured program with daily lessons to guide you to optimise YOUR fasting routine.
- The Data-Driven Fasting app to track your data and guide your progress.
- 190-page manual, complete with detailed instructions and answers to all the frequently asked questions.
- A workbook to reflect on your learning during the challenge.
- A supportive community forum where you can share your journey and ask lots of questions.
- Join the Data-Driven Fasting Program now and start today!
- Data-Driven Fasting Challenge
- Data-Driven Fasting: How to Lose Weight and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Without Tracking Your Food
- Get the DDF Manual
- QuickStart Guide
- The DDF app
- Join Our Community
- Frequently Asked Questions