This is a nutritious meal you can throw together when you don’t feel like cooking. It will be super filling with only a few calories.
The salmon provides most of the energy along with omega 3, choline, B12 and selenium. The low-fat cottage cheese will boost your calcium, B2 and B5, while the sprouts and asparagus provide heaps of vitamin A, B1, B5, C, K, folate, copper and potassium.
- 100 g asparagus, steamed
- 20 g alfalfa sprouts
- 50 g smoked salmon
- 50 g cottage cheese (low fat)
- 1 tsp olive oil (omit if your goal is fat loss)
- Lemon wedges
- Salt and pepper
- Arrange ingredients on a plate.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil (if using).