You can still satisfy your chocolate cravings while still getting plenty of protein and nutrients on a PSMF diet, thanks to this rich and creamy pudding.
With a delicious, creamy texture and a solid dose of monounsaturated fat, avocados contain potassium, copper, folate, and vitamin B5. Cocoa powder brings along the flavour of chocolate that we can all enjoy, along with some iron.
The dates add sweetness, and the protein powder adds some chocolate flavour and protein to support muscle growth and recovery.
One serve provides 460 calories, 22 g protein, 19 g fat, 23 g net carbs and P:E = 0.5.
- 1 (200 g) avocado
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 dates, pitted Medjool dates
- 1 scoop NLA For Her: Her Whey, Chocolate Eclair
- 1 oz (30 mL) cup cashew milk
- Mash up the avocado.
- Add cocoa powder and chocolate protein powder.
- Add to a blender with dates and a splash of preferred milk. Serve and enjoy.