Nothing goes better with scrambled eggs than cheese for a quick and luxurious keto meal.
The parsley boosts vitamin A and K while the cheese lifts the calcium and zinc.
One serve provides 320 calories, 16 g protein, 28 g fat, 2 g of net carbs and P:E = 0.5.
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp butter
- 10 g parsley, finely chopped
- 10 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a small pan to medium heat and add butter.
- Once butter is melted, add beaten eggs and parsley. Stir with a wooden spoon to scramble.
- Plate up eggs and top with cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.