This tasty recipe for a protein pot will fill you up and is ideal for eating as a snack or for a quick breakfast.
Cottage cheese and protein powder provide a good source of high-quality protein and will fill you up with calcium, phosphorus, vitamin B2, and B5. Blackberries boost vitamin C and round out the flavour with a little bit of sweetness.
Try topping with berries, nuts, or cacao nibs for a little extra variety, or add collagen for an extra boost of protein.
One serve provides 360 calories, 62 g protein, 7 g fat, 11 g net carbs and P:E = 2.6.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 125 g (4.4 oz) cottage cheese, low fat
- Two scoops (60 g) of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp preferred milk or water
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh blackberries (save one for garnish)
- Add all ingredients to the blender (except garnish)
- Blend well and serve.