This tasty recipe for a protein pot will fill you up and is ideal for eating as a snack or for a quick breakfast.
Cottage cheese and protein powder provide a good source of high-quality protein and will fill you up with calcium, phosphorus, vitamin B2, and B5. Blackberries boost vitamin C and rounds out the flavour with a little bit of sweetness.
Try topping with berries, nuts, or cacao nibs for a little extra variety, or add collagen for an extra boost of protein.
One serve provides 360 calories, 62 g protein, 7 g fat, 11 g net carbs and P:E = 2.6.
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 125 g (4.4 oz) cottage cheese, low fat
- Two scoops (60 g) vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp preferred milk or water
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh blackberries (save one for garnish)
- Add all ingredients to the blender (except garnish)
- Blend well and serve.
This recipe is featured in the following recipe books optimised for nutrient density. Follow the links below to find more nutrient-dense recipes optimised for YOUR goal.
- fat loss
- blood sugar & fat loss
- high protein:energy ratio
- low carb vegetarian
- low histamine
How Can I Calculate My Nutrient Intake?
If you’re interested in checking if you’re getting just enough dietary phosphorus, you can check your nutrient profile using our Free 7-Day Nutrient Clarity Challenge.
Level Up Your Nutrient Density
To help you level up your nutrient density, we’ve prepared a Nutritional Optimisation Starter Pack to ensure you are getting plenty of all the essential nutrients from the food you eat every day.
The free starter pack includes:
- Maximum Nutrient Density Food List
- Sample Maximum Nutrient Density Recipe Book
- Sample Maximum Nutrient Density Meal Plan.