This is a simple low carb snack or dessert when you don’t feel like cooking.
The seeds provide omega 3, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium and copper while the blackberries provide some vitamin C and a little sweetness.
To make dairy-free serve with chilled coconut cream instead of yogurt.
One serve provides 250 calories, 9 g protein, 16 g fat and 8 g of net carbs
The Cronometer screengrab below shows the nutrients provided by 2000 calories of this recipe relative to the Optimal Nutrient Intakes.
- 100 g (3.5 oz) blackberries
- 30 g (1 oz) linseeds or flax seeds, ground
- 50 g (1.75 oz) unsweetened yogurt
- You can grind up the linseeds or eat whole. To grind just place into a blender.
- Serve with yogurt and blackberries.
Find more recipes to suit your goal.