This simple but tasty low-carb dessert could be the perfect finisher for your next dinner party or your special family meal.
You can use any combination of berries that are in season. Strawberries are best cut into smaller pieces.
One serve provides 215 calories, 4 g protein, 15 g fat, 12 g of net carbs and P:E = 0.2.
- 200 g (7 oz) strawberries, stalks removed and quartered
- 100 g (3.5 oz) raspberries
- 100 g (3.5 oz) blueberries
- 100 g (3.5 oz) blackberries
- 100 g (3.5 oz) dark chocolate (85-95%)
- Line a brownie-sized tin with baking paper.
- Layer the bottom with the berries.
- Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie. Once melted let the chocolate cool enough so not too hot to wilt the berries but warm enough that you can still pour.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the berries. Place in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- This pudding is best made 1-4 hours before you are going to eat it. Serve with whipped cream, mascarpone, ricotta or whipped cottage cheese for more protein.